This Do-It-Yourself (DIY) project is easy, fun and can add a pop to any celebration. All you need is a balloon and a cardboard tube.
- Take a cardboard tube like that of a toilet paper roll. Take a good quality balloon and cut it from the closed side.
- Tie a knot on the balloon close to where you would blow it up from. Fit the open end of the balloon onto one end of the cardboard tube. Put some tape around the balloon edges on the tube.
- Now, let’s make some confetti to fill inside our party popper.
- Take some colourful papers.
- Cut or tear small-sized, differently shaped paper pieces. Or you can use a paper punching machine and cut out small circles of different colours.
Your confetti is ready.
- You can paste coloured paper on the cardboard tube too.
- Fill the popper with confetti, pull the knotted balloon and watch the colours burst out.
Ready-made Party Poppers can only be used once. But your home-made one can be used over and over.