By Arham Saraogi, Grade 11, Rajasthan.
- Take a bowl of well-washed green grapes. Make sure there is no damage on these.
- Boil 3 cups of drinking water.
- Once you see bubbles in the water you will know that it is boiling.
- Put the grapes into the water and let them boil for 5 minutes.
- When you see that the grapes have started floating in the water they are ready to be taken out.
- Dry them well on a clean paper towel or kitchen cloth.
- Spread them out evenly on a large plate and keep them out in the sun for 2-3 days.
Your raisins are now ready!